Today I want to share with you how I do my makeup on an everyday basis–for running errands, going to the mall, etc. I am very into keeping my skin clean and looking young. That’s why I don’t wear makeup everyday. And if I want to run small errands, I try my best to keep my makeup as minimal as possible. Don’t get me wrong, I do love love love all my makeup. I love wearing makeup. But we all know that wearing too much makeup on a daily basis will affect our skin and mostly in a negative way.
I keep my daily makeup very minimal and I always avoid wearing liquid foundations on a daily basis.
Here’s my Everyday Makeup Tutorial Video:
Please make sure to watch it in HD. Click HERE to know how to watch a Youtube video in HD.
Here are the products I used:
1. ZO Balatone Toner- You may get this at any Belo Branch
2. Belo Sun Expert Sunscreen- You may get this at any Belo Branch or Supermarkets and Drugstores.
3. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer- You may get it at any Rustan’s branch
4. Canmake Color Mixing Concealer- You may get this at any PCX branch
5. Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer in Light Neutral and Light Warm- You may get it HERE
6. Bare Minerals Mineral Veil in Original
7. Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush- comes in the starter brush kit.
8. Suesh EE Sponge- You may get it at any Suesh store or HERE
9. Real Techniques Powder Brush- You may buy it HERE
10. Benefit Hoola- you may get it at any Benefit Store
11. Real Techniques Sculpting Brush (limited edition, not available anymore, you may find it on ebay)
12. Suesh Nose Contour Brush- you may get it at any Suesh branch or HERE
13. The Balm Mary Lou-manizer Highlighter- you may get it at any Beauty Bar branch or HERE
14. The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer- you may get this at any Beauty Bar branch
15. MAC Blush in Melba- You may get this at any MAC Cosmetics store
16. Real Techniques Blush Brush
17. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Caramel- you may get it HERE
18. Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan in Latte- You may get it at the Makeup Geek website or HERE
19. Sigma E40 Blending Brush- You may get this HERE
20. L’oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara in Carbon Black
21. Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder in HIGHLIGHT-01- You may get this at any Rustan’s branch
22. Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey- you may get it HERE
That’s it guys! I hope you enjoyed my Everyday Makeup Tutorial.
Please LIKE and SHARE and Subscribe to my Youtube channel HERE.