So I finally got my Anastasia Moonchild Glow Kit, and let me tell you something. Photos do not do this palette justice! This palette is so beautiful, the moment I placed it on my cheekbones, I started hearing angels sing because this palette is M-A-G-I-C-A-L.
The moment I opened this glow kit, I was instantly inspired by shade Purple Horseshoe, and immediately I wanted to do an iridescent lavender tutorial inspired by it. Each highlight is so pigmented and so shiny I just wanna bathe in it. Each shade also has a color theme. Blue Ice is like an icy blue/white. Star is a silvery highlight. Purple Horseshoe is a purple highlight with some bluish tones. Pink Heart is an icy pink. Lucky Clover is an icy green, and Blue Moon is a blue highlight. The colors are so unique and so playful it’s really giving me major unicorn vibes, and I love it! Who doesn’t want to look like a unicorn amirite?!
This palette gave me an idea so every month I want to do a unicorn inspired makeup tutorial but each month will have a different color. This month I did the color lavender, and next month I want to do a pink or green iridescent one.
Here’s the video of this month’s Lavender Iridescent Makeup Tutorial:
I hope you enjoyed this makeup tutorial. I used my Morphe 35B palette and some Makeup Geek Eyeshadows to achieve this look.
Please watch in HD 🙂 Read below to see the products I mentioned:
This is a makeup tutorial on a Lavender Iridescent Look using the Anastasia Moonchild Glow Kit. This makeup tutorial is part of my Unicorn / Iridescent Makeup Series inspired by the Anastasia Moonchild Glow Kit, which I will be posting once a month. Today it is centered on the color Lavender. Please let me know in the comments below what color you want me to do next month.
Here are the products I used:
1. Primer: Becca Backlight Priming Filter
2. Foundation: Becca Aqua Luminous Foundation in the shade Light
3. Concealer: Urban Decay Naked Skin Weighless Concealer in Light Neutral and Light Warm
4. Setting: RCMA No Color Powder
1. Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in the shade Caramel
2. Brow Gel: Etude House Color my brows in Blonde
3. Eyeshadows: Morphe 35B Palette
4. Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow in Phantom
5. K Palette Real Lasting Liquid Liner
6. L’oreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black
1. Contour: Benefit Hoola
2. Blush: Morphe 9N Palette
3. Highlight: Anastasia Moonchild Glow Kit
4. MAC Fix Plus
1. Anastasia Moonchild Glow Kit
CLOTHES I AM WEARING:
1. Dress from Motel Rocks
2. Choker from Zalora
—Please don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE
—Please follow me here as well to get updates:
1. Facebook: http://facebook.com/nicolesyjuco
2. Instagram: @nicolesyjuco
3. Snapchat: nicolesyjuco
That’s it guys! I hope you enjoyed my Lavender Iridescent Makeup Tutorial.
Please LIKE and SHARE and Subscribe to my Youtube channel HERE.