Highlighting, contouring, and bronzing my face are definitely my favorite makeup techniques of all time. Ever since I learned how to do the three, no makeup look ever felt complete without them. There’s just something so magical about how much a face changes and transforms because of these techniques. So today I want to show you exactly how I highlight, contour, and bronze my face because it really does make a huge difference.
Here are the things you’ll need to know and have before highlighting, contouring, and bronzing your face:
- Contouring Brush- My favorite brushes for contouring are the Morphe G3 brush and Morphe M523. I also like the Real Techniques Sculpting Brush.
2. Contouring Powder or Cream- My favorite contouring powders are the Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer, Kat Von D shade + light Contour Palette, the Anastasia Beverly Hills The Original Contour Kit, and the Wet n’ Wild MegaGlo Contouring Palette. My favorite contour creams are the L.A. Girl Pro Conceal and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit.
- Highlighting Brush- My favorite highlighting brushes are the Morphe M501 Brush and Morphe M310 Brush. I also like the Real Techniques Setting Brush.
2. Highlighting Powders- My favorite Highlighters are the Jeffree Star Skin Frosts, Anastasia Moon Child Glow Kit, Anastasia Sweets Glow Kit, The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer, Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder in HIGHLIGHT-01, Colourpop Highlighters, e.l.f. highlighters, and the Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder.
- Bronzing Brush- My favorite bronzing brushes are the Morphe M527 Brush, Real Techniques Blush Brush, and the Wet n’ Wild Blush Brush.
Here’s my video on How To Highlight, Contour, and Bronze your face:
Please make sure to watch it in HD. Click HERE to know how to watch a Youtube video in HD
That’s it guys! I hope you enjoyed my video on How To Highlight, Contour, and Bronze your face.
Please LIKE and SHARE and SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel HERE.