After doing a Glam Concert Makeup Tutorial recently, I realized that a lot of the products I used are more on the high end and pricey range. So I wanted to do a glam makeup tutorial but more on the affordable and drugstore price range. So here it is! I love all the products I used here, and I do swear by all of them, except for the e.l.f. highlighter in Moonlight Pearls.
I do not like that highlighter at all. I kept trying to dig in with my brush and my fingers to put on my cheekbones, but no product was sticking to my skin. It was very frustrating. I really tried my best to get some of the product on my face, but it was just so horrible because nothing was coming out at all. Maybe it’s a bad batch, but this e.l.f. highlighter just did not work for me, and it kind of made me sad because it looked so promising. So I just went in with my Ofra highlighter in You Glow Girl, and this did not let me down. With Ofra, I always know that their highlighters will deliver.
Watch my Glam Affordable Makeup Tutorial video here:
Here are the products I used:
1. Primer: elf Mineral Infused Primer
2. Foundation: L’oreal Infallible Pro Matte
3. Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me
4. Setting: Maybelline Fit Me Powder and L’oreal Infallible Pro Matte Powder
1. Brows: Colourpop Brow Pencil
2. Brow Gel: Etude House Color my brows in Blonde
3. Eyeshadows: Maybelline The Nudes and elf Prism eyeshadow palette in Smoke
4. Malissa Kiss Liquid Liner
5. Eye of Horus Liquid Metal in Ancient Pewter SILVER
6. L’oreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black
7. Red Cherry Lashes in 523
8. NYX Jumbo Liner in Cottage Cheese for lower water line
1. Contour: Wet n’ Wild Contouring Palette in Dulce de Leche
2. Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
3. Bronzer: Wet n’ Wild Coloricon Bronzer
4. Highlight: elf Highlighter in Moonlight Pearls BUUUT it was so bad no product was coming out, so I used Ofra You Glow Girl instead.
5. ELF Mist and Set Spray
1. Colourpop Lippie Pencil in Bound
2. Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in Frick n’ Frack
CLOTHES I AM WEARING:
1. Top and Jacket from Topshop
2. Choker from Zalora
That’s it guys! I hope you enjoyed my Glam Affordable Makeup Tutorial video.
Please LIKE and SHARE and Subscribe to my Youtube channel HERE.