Get on the metallic trend! These Colourpop Metallic lippies are so beautiful yet so affordable!
Today, I’m reviewing for you guys the Colourpop Metallic Liquid lipsticks. Metallics are very much on trend right now, and Colourpop just hopped on the bandwagon to join Kylie Cosmetics, Lipland Cosmetics, Ofra Cosmetics, and so much more. I’m so happy that Colourpop finally came out with Metallic liquid lippies because their products are all so affordable!
Just as predicted, the Colourpop Ultra Metallic Lippies are as affordable as their other products with each costing only $6 USD. What a total steal! Right now they have 11 shades out, I have 8 of them only because the last three came out only last week, and mine are still set to arrive.
Watch my Colourpop Ultra Metallic Lip Review and Swatches video here:
Here are the shades I tried and mentioned in order:
1. J.I.C.- light cool-toned ivory sprinkled with a ton of pink and silver glitter
2. Salt- cool-toned taupe
3. Lights Out- soft gold
4. Man Eater- shimmering rose gold
5. Flitter- warm pinky undertone with flash of gold
6. Kween- burnt red with tons of gold glitter
7. 3-Way- plummy pink with gold sparkle
8. Zebra- true bronze
Here are the products I used:
1. Primer: Becca Backlight Priming Filter
2. Foundation: Becca Aqua Luminous Foundation in the shade Fait
3. Concealer: Tarte Shape and Tape Concealer
4. Setting: RCMA No Color Powder
1. Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in the shade Caramel
2. Brow Gel: Etude House Color my brows in Blonde
3. Eyeshadows: Makeup Geek Eyeshadows
4. K Palette Real Lasting Liquid Liner
5. L’oreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black
6. Red Cherry Lashes in 523
1. Contour: Benefit Hoola
2. Blush: Morphe 9N Palette
3. Bronzer: Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer
4. Highlight: Sleek Makeup Solstice Highlighting Palette
5. MAC Fix Plus
CLOTHES I AM WEARING:
1. Top from Zara
2. Choker from Zalora
That’s it guys! I hope you enjoyed my Colourpop Ultra Metallic Lip Review and Swatches video.
Please LIKE and SHARE and Subscribe to my Youtube channel HERE.