I want to share with you one of my favorite makeup brands, Colourpop. Colourpop is a US based makeup brand. They offer a wide range of products–from eye shadows, blushes, highlighters, brow products, eye liners, and a ton of lip products. Today, I will show you my review and swatches of the Colourpop Lippie Pencils.
“Colourpop Ultra Matte, Ultra Satin, and Lippie Stix aren’t my only favorite lip products from Colourpop.”
The Colourpop Lippie Pencils are just as good.
I always see a lot of videos, photos, and blogs, about the Colourpop Matte and Satin Liquid Lipsticks, but I don’t see a lot about the Lippie Pencils. I do think that these pencils deserve more love and attention because I personally LOOOVE them.
Here are the reasons why I adore the Colourpop Lippie Pencils:
- They have a very creamy consistency that just glides on your lips.
- They are not drying at all.
- They have a very waxy formula that allows easy application.
- They do not poke or scratch your lips unlike other lip pencils in the market, where you feel that you really are using a pencil.
- They have a ton of shades you can choose from, and you will surely find a color for you.
- They can be worn alone, or with just a lip balm.
- They are so affordable. Only $ 5 USD per pencil.
My two favorite shades are Button and Brink. Button is like a nude dusty brown that looks so natural and reminds me of MAC Whirl.
Here are the photos of shades:
Aquariaus: soft pink nude