So I just uploaded a new video on my Youtube channel. This new one is a Bold Red Lip and Neutral Smokey Eyes Makeup Tutorial. I’ve always been a huge fan of red lips. For the longest time, I would always use a red lip every time I go out for dinners, events, parties, etc. I just feel that red lips are so classic. It reminds me so much of Marilyn Monroe and the 1950’s, and I feel that every woman should rock a bold red lip from time to time.
I used a lot of Ofra Cosmetics in this video. I do want to say that Ofra Philippines did send me the Ofra products I used in this video. But I have loved Ofra for such a long time, I have been using their liquid lipsticks ever since I learned about them from Youtube, and I have always been a fan of their products. All the products they come up with have really good quality and formula. I have been using the shade Mocha from their liquid lipstick collection a lot lately, and I did use it in my Dusty Rose Makeup Tutorial. Their highlighters are really amazing as well, and now I’m also a fan of their blushes.
Here’s the video of my Bold Red Lip and Neutral Smokey Eyes Makeup Tutorial:
Here are the products I used:
1. Primer: Becca Backlight Priming Filter
2. Foundation: Becca Aqua Luminous Foundation in the shade Light
3. Concealer: Tarte Shape and Tape Concealer
4. Setting: RCMA No Color Powder
1. Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in the shade Caramel
2. Brow Gel: Etude House Color my brows in Blonde
3. Eyeshadows: Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette
4. K Palette Real Lasting Liquid Liner
5. L’oreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black
1. Contour: Benefit Hoola
2. Blush: Ofra Rendezvous Blush
3. Bronzer: Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer
4. Highlight: Ofra You Dew You Highlighter
5. MAC Fix Plus
1. Ofra Havana Nights Liquid Lipstick
CLOTHES I AM WEARING:
1. Top and Jacket from Topshop
2. Choker from Zalora
—Please don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE 🙂
—Please follow me here as well to get updates:
1. Facebook: http://facebook.com/nicolesyjuco
2. Instagram: @nicolesyjuco
3. Snapchat: nicolesyjuco
That’s it guys! I hope you enjoyed my Bold Red Lip and Neutral Smokey Eyes Makeup Tutorial.
Please LIKE and SHARE and Subscribe to my Youtube channel HERE.