Here in the Philippines, our makeup brands are so limited. We lack access to a wide variety of makeup brands–both high end and low end. That is why it’s so hard to find good brands that not only offer good quality products, but affordable makeup products as well. When people describe makeup products as cheap or affordable, it automatically gets a negative connotation to it. People already assume that it will not have good quality. Although that does happen with a lot of cheap/affordable makeup products, not all affordable ones have poor quality.
In this makeup tutorial, I will show you brands and makeup products that are very affordable but have good quality.
Watch my Cheap and Affordable Drugstore Makeup Tutorial here:
Please make sure to watch it in HD. Click HERE to know how to watch a Youtube video in HD
Here are the products I used:
I know that ColourPop is not a Drugstore brand, but I do feel that it’s cheap or drugstore priced, as their products are very low priced.
Also, I used my MAC 217 brush to apply some color to my eyes, and it is not a drugstore product. Real Techniques Brushes and Beauty Cosmetics Brushes are not drugstore products, but I also feel that they are drugstore priced as well.
1. Primer- Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser P299
2. Foundation- L’oreal Infallible 24H P700
3. Wet n’ Wild Flat Top Brush
4. Concealer- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind
5. Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Powder
6. Canmake Nose Shadow Powder for Contouring
7. Suesh Nose Contour Brush
8. Wet n’ Wild Coloricon Bronzer SPF 15 P349
9. Wet n’ Wild Blush Brush
10. Real Techniques Sculpting Brush
11. Wet n’ Wild Coloricon Blusher in Pearlescent Pink P299
12. Colourop Brow Pencil in Bangin’ Brunette $5 USD
13. Wet n’ Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow in petal Pusher P499
14. Maybelline Gel Liner
15. Maybelline The Colossal Spider effect Mascara
16. Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in Echo Park $6 USD
17. Wet n’ Wild Small Eyeshadow Brush
18. Suesh Pointed Blending Crease Brush
19. Beauty Cosmetics Crease Blending Brush
20. Suesh Beauty Blender EE Blender Sponge
That’s it guys! I hope you enjoyed my Affordable / Drugstore Makeup Tutorial
Please LIKE and SHARE and Subscribe to my Youtube channel HERE.